Friday, April 29, 2016

April Favorites


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Hey guys! April is coming to a close so I thought I'd share will y'all some products that I've been loving this month.

1. I picked up this S'well bottle at a boutique last weekend and I'm obsessed! It's stainless steel so it keeps your drink cold for hours and it has a screw on cap so I can throw it in my purse and not worry about water spilling. I bought the 17 ounce bottle and it's the perfect size. I love it so much I may even have to get this one and this one as well. I also added a monogram to mine because I mean is it even mine if it's not monogrammed? I made mine myself but if can't DIY, I highly recommend checking out this etsy shop!

2. I received this Kendra Scott necklace as a birthday present. It's definitely my new go-to necklace! It pairs well with just about any outfit so y'all will be seeing it pretty often. It's also perfect for layering with longer necklaces! I also love it in silver and rose gold.

3. This is the perfect pink nail color! I usually stick to a nude especially on my toes for the summer because I hate repainting but this soft pink goes with just about everything. I brought this in when I had my nails done at a salon and they did about 3 or 4 coats to get the color to be opaque. I would say it lasted me almost a week before chipping but I think it would have lasted longer had I not chipped it at work.

4. This is the perfect light pink lipstick for summer! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it applied to my lips. It wasn't streaky at all. Don't forget the primer though! I wouldn't be surprised if I used this whole tube by the end of the summer.

5. I've always been a huge fan of my Jack Rogers Hamptons sandals but sometimes they're just a little too preppy for certain outfits. These are perfect for a more bohemian style outfit! They are the same great quality as my other Jacks but I would say they are actually more comfortable. I shopped all day the first time I wore them and didn't get one blister.

Let me know what some of your favorite products were this month in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment