Monday, April 11, 2016

White on White





Shirt (similar options below) | White jeans | Crossbody | Sandals | Earrings | Necklace | Bracelet | Lipstick

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since my last outfit post. The semester seems to get really crazy around April but it's my favorite month because this Sunday is my birthday! 

I picked up these jeans last week and I am in love! I searched everywhere for the perfect pair of distressed, white jeans that wouldn't break the bank and these were only $30! They are the perfect fit. I love that they're ankle length so they don't get bunchy at the bottom but I could still cuff them if I wanted too. They will definitely be on repeat throughout the spring and summer.

I love the look of white on white and I decided to throw in some color with a bright lip. I'm not even even exaggerating when I say this lipstick is neon coral. I felt like it was a little too bold for me when I got home and tried it on for the first time. I decided to test it out today and I actually love it! I also love the color 'Tea & Cookies' from the same collection.

Jack Rogers are my favorite sandals that I pretty much wear everyday. They are so comfortable! I also love this white pair. Country Club Prep is having a surprise sale through tonight. Enter the code surprise me at checkout for a surprise discount. You can also message me on Instagram or Twitter for an exclusive discount that you can use at any time!

This tank was from Target last summer but I'll link some similar tops that would pair with these jeans below!


No comments:

Post a Comment