Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Welcome to My Blog




Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have always wanted to start blogging but I wasn't sure how or where to start. This semester I got quite the push because I am taking two courses on social media and my professors are sort of requiring me to start blogging. However, I'm pretty excited to get started and learn as I go (bear with me okay). So in case you're like, who is this girl's blog that I just happened to stumble upon?? I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I am 20 years old and in my third year of college. I am majoring in corporate communications at Lamar University. One day I would love to work in social media marketing! I love wearing bright, colorful outfits 365 days a year and anything sparkly.

Now for the outfit.. I'm wearing this tonight for a dinner date. Today had a high of 70 and I know spring is right around the corner (yay)! I'm a little sad to put away these booties though so I'm trying to get my last few wears out of them. This long striped tee is perfect to throw on for those days where its still a little chilly in the morning but warms up by the afternoon!

I can't wait to share more outfit posts and style inspiration with ya'll!

12 comments:

  1. OMG love those booties and the way the necklace goes with your purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already ready for your next blog! The pop of color is just perfect for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove your outfit! Looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Chase on this one. Necklace/purse matching is on fleek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice intro to your blog. I'll be sure to share this with my fiance. The fleekness is real

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is a really cute accent color, I love it!

    ReplyDelete