Friday, February 26, 2016

Stripes and Bright Lips







I've been struggling to put outfits together for this in between seasons weather, especially when I have a long day on campus. This tee was comfortable for both the chilly weather this morning and when the sun came out mid-day.

Honestly, I'm getting a little bored with dark winter colors. Thankfully, I picked up this fun lip color this past weekend and it added the perfect pop of color to my outfit. A bright lip is the perfect way to throw some color in an outfit without being too loud!

I've been obsessing over NYX (especially lip) products lately! This lipstick was just as bright at noon as it was when I put it on at 8 a.m. Would y'all like to see a beauty post soon? I'd love to share my favorite products with y'all. Let me know in the comments!

Xoxo, Caylin

14 comments:

  1. Them boots were made for walking honey and you're working it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make a blog about your makeup. It looks so natural compared to everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for the post this week! I've found the perfect lip colors for spring.

      Delete
  3. Your style is always so flawless, and you look so put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with this outfit and with the makeup you used! Especially the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brand lipstick is that and where can you find it?
    Please do blogs on makeup also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a whole post on makeup this week and it will include this lipstick as well as a few others I've picked up lately. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. I'm a believer in black and tan!! Love this pairing

    ReplyDelete