Saturday, February 20, 2016

Formal Dresses Under $100


Don’t you hate spending hundreds of dollars on a beautiful dress that you only get to wear once? Yeah, same. I always find myself scrambling to come up with a couple hundred dollars to buy the perfect dress for my boyfriend's formal. Formal season is fast approaching so I’m here to help my broke college sistas out and show y’all some gorgeous but affordable dresses. These are all under $100. So that means you'll have plenty of money left for accessories!

Accessories


2. Studs and pumps.






Happy shopping!













12 comments:

  1. I'm always needing help with shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this post helped! You can never go wrong with a neutral.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that your blog is easy to read and understand. I am a fashion FAIL but have faith when reading your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo girl, your picks for formal dresses are so on point! Love the glitter. You go Glenn Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you have heard of renttherunway.com or not but it is a website that allows you to rent formal dresses. I wish I would have known about this when I was in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about it! I didn't want to suggest it since I haven't personally used them before. I'll have to check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 2 & 3 are my favorite dress options! I wish I could try them on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's the only downside to ordering online. It's always good to order early and use a store that allows returns.

      Delete
  7. This is definitely perfect timing with formal coming up, thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete