Monday, March 21, 2016

Swimsuit Picks

This past weekend I went to the beach for spring break and it was such a tease! I'm so ready for summer now because that means more frequent beach and lake trips. We still have a few months to go but that doesn't mean you can't start swimsuit shopping!


For the Ladies

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6.

Target is my go-to for affordable swimsuits. I'm usually not a fan of their entire selection but I've found the midi bandeau style tops and string bottoms work well for me! I also love this top and this top. The string bikini bottoms give the perfect amount of coverage and they come in tons of colors and patterns!

Aerie has a great selection and right now all of their swim pieces are buy one get one for $10! I love that their underwire tops go by bra size so you don't have to worry about ordering the wrong size. Their hipster bottoms also have great coverage.

It was hard to pick which one of these Lauren James swimsuits was my favorite! You can find more of these preppy swim pieces here. Message me on Instagram or Twitter for an exclusive discount at Country Club Prep!


For the Guys


1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6.
I can't vouch for the fit and comfort of these suits but my boyfriend loves his trunks from both of these brands! I will say they definitely look great on. Short inseams are coming back guys and Chubbies and Country Club Prep gotcha covered! Just don't forget the sunscreen when you unleash your blinding, white thighs. Don't forget to ask me about an exclusive discount to Country Club Prep!

Here's my guy modeling the second pair on the beach this weekend!



Happy shopping y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment